One of the easiest ways to prevent the decline in your dental health is to maintain a regular cleaning regimen with our dental hygienists at Centre dentaire Fancelli.
Prevention & Screening
Our hygienists can prepare a personalized dental hygiene plan for you. By working together, we can prevent gum disease and thus ensure good dental health.
Our dentists perform comprehensive examinations in order to make precise diagnoses and develop a treatment plan adapted to your specific needs.
Oral Cancer Screening
Oral cancer can affect any part of the mouth or surrounding tissue. Your dentist will examine your face, neck, throat, lips, tongue, gums, and tissues for any signs of oral cancer.
The Importance of Professional Cleaning
Professional cleaning reduces the build-up of plaque, tartar and biofilm on your teeth, which are responsible for cavities and gum disease.
Our team will take photos and x-rays as well as screen for oral cancer, if necessary.
Here is what the dentist checks during the exam:
- condition of teeth, cavities and infections
- gums, lips, tongue, lymph nodes, palate and cheeks
- soft tissue under the tongue
- amount of saliva, bad breath
- ability to chew, open and close the mouth
- condition of dental implants, if applicable
- conditions of TMJ (temporomandibular joint) and occlusion